Saturday, February 1, 2014

Clear eyes... full hearts... can't lose

I'm a football fan.  It's known among my friends and family that I watch the games with, um, enthusiasm.  I'd really like it if the Patriots had made it to the big game, but I think they did pretty good  to make it to the AFC Championship Game given the injuries et al that colored their season... oh well... Given that "my" team won't be playing on Sunday, I'm hoping for a great game from 2 great teams-- a super duper bowl!   So, I've made masculine cards for both the Broncos and the Seahawks, because some of my favorite players are on the Broncos (we miss you in New England, Wes Welker!) and the Seahawks have, what I like to call. "the best costume."

           For the Denver Broncos

            

               For the Seattle Seahawks
             

Thanks for coming to visit.  
Now go see all the other the great players in the OWH Card Bowl 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Of course, favorite is the orange and blue one! Sorry for the Pats loss, we're very happy to have Wes too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout you used - perfect for the different color schemes!

    ReplyDelete