Saturday, June 28, 2014

In My Heart

The OWH Midweek Throwdown this week is a challenge to make a miss you kid's card, with an added request to use the Mama Elephant In My Heart stamp set.  
It has such sweet images, and I love the plain font mixed with the gently flourished script. 
 I've noticed that "missing you" sentiments are often missing from nice stamp collections, 
so it's great to find a good one, like Mama Elephant's In My Heart,
 and to support a great organization in OWH, 
because it's a fundraiser!!! 
Mama Elephant is donating to Operation Write Home 20% of the proceeds of the sets 
sold on their retail site

IN MY HEART

My set arrived yesterday and here are my first few cards:






And even though it's almost July with summery heat and humidity, I'm starting to work on 
some wintry cards... A card maker's way of keeping cool???



Many thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment