Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ODBD Challenge for October

Hey there!
sound like fun?  You bet!

Here's what I've come up with


I used some Echo Park patterned paper from my stash
and a Phrase Play stamp and die from Papertrey Ink.

The wind is howling outside right now--
( yikes, it sounds like the snow is flying and it's not even Halloween yet!!!)
although it's called a "nor'easter"' there's no snow with it today, thank goodness...
 I still have a lot of bulbs to plant!

It makes me so happy that you stopped by to take a look--
many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this colorful card! It's sure to bring joy to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cheerful card! Great use of non-traditional winter colors. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete