Monday, January 26, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #212

Howdy-do!


When I have the time, I like to play with a sketch and change things up-- maybe
 with the card orientation or the placement and size of the elements.
But since my time is limited this week, I took advantage of the
strong sketch and just popped in my images, patterned papers, 
and embellishments-- sweet!



I used MFT Vintage Cameo stamps with some 
Authentique "Delightful" patterned papers and
a PTI "Tiny Tag II" under the ribbon.

We're bracing for a big winter storm arriving tonight, and 
I think I see the first snowflakes starting to fall...

{not so} Fun Fact:
Did you know that in order for a winter storm to be called a blizzard, 
there must be snowfall and sustained 30mph winds for at least 3 hours?
Brrrrr! 

Thanks for stopping by-- 
I'd like to give you a warm chocolate chip cookie
for venturing out on this cold winter night!

2 comments: