Saturday, February 21, 2015

Inspired by the Big Screen

Hello!
There is a fun challenge over at the Shopping Our Stash Blog-- 
making a card inspired by a movie.
I think that's a super creative idea, and though my list of 
favorite movies is ... L...O....N....G ... 
(some members of my family even insist that there is no movie I dislike-- ha!)
coming up with of a movie-inspired card took some thinking.
But now I've got a few ideas bubbling...

Here's one, inspired by the oscar winning film, "Ghandi,"
starring Ben Kingsley and directed by Richard Attenborough


The background uses several stamps from TPC, Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up!
The sentiment is from Wordsworth, and it means a lot to me.

Thanks so much for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carolynn! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Big Screen" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, HOW COOL is that, both aesthetically AND the fact that you used that fabulous ghandi quote. i LOVE this! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete