Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Made the Background

Hi!
When I can, it's fun to play along with the challenges at the
Shopping Our Stash blog-- I love their ideas!
This week's challenge is to make our own background,
but no just stamping a background stamp!

Among many other things I've been pinning at Pinterest,
I've got a board for Patterns.  This design has intrigued me
for a while, and it was the inspiration for my card.

Rusty by Skinny Ships, via Flickr



I used 2 stamps from an SU! set called What's My Type--
a solid half circle and a striped half circle--
with a lightly pencilled grid fit the the size of the stamps.

The inks and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink-- 
Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, and Orange Zest.

The die cut sentiment is from Wplus9.

Thanks for looking in!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the stamps and a wonderful color palette. Thanks for accepting the "I Made This" challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, I love this! What a fantastic background! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete