Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's that time again...

Hi!
I'm playing along with Shopping Our Stash--
this week the challenge is to use numbers in our project.
My card features a cat clock stamp, designed by
a young man named Alex B. for Beez Ink Studio in Warner, NH.
I've always loved cat clocks (even thought the moving eyes are a little creepy), 
and I especially love the expression in the lopsided eyes on this cat.
While I made this as a birthday card for a friend, 
my (computer generated) sentiment could translate to all kinds of creative occasions...
Happy Turn-the-Clocks-Ahead!
Happy Start Your Seedlings!
Happy Breaking Out the Summer Wardrobe!
etc.



Thanks for taking a look
&
Happy Pi Day!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted a cat clock, but never got one they are so cute with the eyes ticking back and forth along with the tail. that being said you card is adorable love the clock and the sketch Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Counting on you challenge.

    ReplyDelete