Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire: Renaissance Wax Seal

Not only did I use the SAF Renaissance set for this challenge,
but I also used images from several other sets
that I'm sure were designed by Nichole as their elegance coordinated so nicely.


I used Vintage Cream and Gold Shimmer for the die cuts; the sentiment is from
Big and Bold Wishes; the center medallion is from Simply Stationery; the side flourishes
are from Mat Stack 5 Collection, and I used that same flourish
to make the wax seal on wax paper which
I will adhere to the envelope when I send this posh card.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you
are having as much fun as I am!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!! This turned out just absolutely gorgeous! Your stamp choices are just perfect...love what you chose for the seal. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like this one too!!!

    ReplyDelete