Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2- Day 5

I'm posting today a card using the debossing technique shared by 
the extraordinary Jen Rzasa.  I find her creativity and resourcefulness so inspiring.
I stamped the feathers on Craft-a-Board from Ellen Hutson, 
making the debossed image just deep enough, 
giving a touchable texture to the soft images on the Rustic Cream cardstock.


The feathers are from Hero Arts, stamped in Papertrey Dark Chocolate ink and colored with
Distress Wild Honey & Tea Dye inks as well as
 Memento Cantaloupe and Rich Cocoa markers.
The sentiment is from Gina K's Stippled Nature set.

Though I didn't set out to make a sympathy card, it just came together that way, and I have to say that I'm glad it did.  It seems as time goes on I need them more and more, 
yet they can be difficult to make in the moment.

Many thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment